Artist Note. . .

I am only the artist. This bunch of characters you'll meet here won't leave me alone. They wanted their own blog, so here we are. Thank you for stopping by for a visit!

Monday, September 19, 2011

Bunco Girl Says Hello

She waited patiently for me to post her here all dressed up and ready to have a great evening with friends over the sweet game of Bunco ~ Sock Hop style!  


I have to apologize for the delay in bringing new friends here on this blog!  It's truly because I actually have been super busy with art and book deadlines - but this is not about me, after all -- it's about all these fun characters who want to be here.  :o)  


Hope your Fall is going to be fabulous!  And fun!

2 comments:

  1. I love her super cute sassiness! And of course the color combo you chose is a personal fave.

    Cindy at Rosehaven Cottage

    ReplyDelete