Artist Note. . .

I am only the artist. This bunch of characters you'll meet here won't leave me alone. They wanted their own blog, so here we are. Thank you for stopping by for a visit!

Saturday, February 13, 2010

Olive Says Hi

Hi! I'm Olive and I love letting family, friends and neighbors know I care about them every chance I get.  I can be both jumping-for-joy-wacky, or reserved, subdued and serene.  You just never know what each day will bring.   Gotta be ready for it.

What else is there to know about me? I believe life's too short to wear boring clothes (and shoes), and also too short to hold back and not express how much people mean to you. . .  so I guess you could say I'm a bit of a sentimental fool.  I won't deny it.  I can't.  My name is Olive, and Olive You.  Happy Heart Day.

1 comment:

  1. Priscilla I'm enjoying your blog :)
    I think I identify with this character the most.
    Olive her! haha

    Jessica Goldman

    ReplyDelete