Artist Note. . .

I am only the artist. This bunch of characters you'll meet here won't leave me alone. They wanted their own blog, so here we are. Thank you for stopping by for a visit!

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

H-e-e-e-e-e-ere's Sherry!



Hey there.  So it's MY turn to blog and wouldn't you know it, but I just got home from a day of shopping and I really have to wonder . . . Did ALL the slowest, craziest drivers on the planet get the memo to make sure to drive right in front of me!?! Oh, for crying in a bucket. JEEPERS CREEPERS!  


Yeah, I know my name is Sherry - I bet you think I should be called Cheery, don't you?  Ha! Well, I'm trying.  You see my little keychain?  That pretty pink heart and those sweet colors aren't there by chance. 
A happy heart + happy colors = my reminders to stop and think and pray.  To breathe in and out slowly and, of course, to smile.  Just like that monstrous blossom on my head.  You know, the one I wear to portray my undying love for humanity?


Well, time for tea!  Thanks for listening to me rant and rave.  Have fun out there, and don't let those lunatics, who sometimes refer to themselves as people, get to you.  (I certainly don't.)

2 comments:

  1. This is such a wonderful idea! Of course, I know already that Sherry will be my favorite! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sherry! THANK YOU so much for leaving a comment here! these silly friends forget to let me know to check comments (LOL) ... and I am so grateful to you for your thoughtfulness!

    Of course, Sherry has to be your favorite!!! =0)

    ReplyDelete